Tea Biscuit Delights
- 75g unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 bars HERSHEYS Creamy Milk Chocolates
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup or honey
- 100g tea biscuits
- 60g HARIBO Chamallows
- 60g pistachio
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar (optional)
- Line 2 cookie sheets or trays with wax paper.
- Heat butter, chocolate and corn syrup in large heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water until melted and mixture is well blended. Remove from heat. Add biscuit pieces, HARIBO Chamallows and pistachios, gently stirring until all pieces are chocolate coated.
- Drop by mounds (about 1 heaping tablespoon) onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, dust with powdered sugar if desired.
- Store in cool, dry place.
Variation: Top with caramel drizzle. Remove wrappers from about 4 soft caramel candies; cut each into 4 pieces. Place caramel pieces and 2 teaspoons milk in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at medium (50%) 20 seconds; stir until caramel is melted and mixture is smooth. Amounts and times may need to be adjusted depending on brand of caramel candy used.
Recommended For This Recipe
Buy Them Now At