No-Bake Kisses Coconut Blossoms
- 75g whole almonds
- 125g sweetened shredded coconut
- 100g HARIBO Chamallows
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 pieces HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates
- Line cookie sheet or tray with parchment or wax paper.
- Place almonds in food processor; pulse until coarsely chopped. Add 1 1/4 cups coconut, HARIBO Chamallows, coconut oil and honey; process until the mixture comes together and can be pressed into l ball.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal balls. (Mixture may feel greasy but will firm when chilled).
- Roll balls in extra coconut; place on prepared tray.
- Refrigerate tray and coconut balls about 10 minutes; press HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate piece into center of each ball.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Makes 12 coconut blossoms.
Recommended For This Recipe
Buy Them Now At