Chocolate HARIBO Chamallows Snowballs
- 32 HARIBO Chamallows
- 1 (400g) tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup (25g) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 (250g) packet plain malt biscuits, crushed
- 3 1/2 cups (280g) desiccated coconut
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a saucepan, combine the condensed milk, cocoa and vanilla. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in crushed biscuit and 1 1/2 cups coconut. Let stand until cool enough to handle.
- Using moistened hands, wrap about 1 tablespoon of mixture around each HARIBO Chamallows (dip hands in water often to prevent sticking).
- Roll in remaining coconut to coat; place on prepared tray.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
Recommended For This Recipe
Buy Them Now At